Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My First Grad Show

I just wrapped up my first semester as a masters candidate in the Art Education program at the College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY. One of the big reasons I chose this program was for its heavy emphasis on its student's studio practices. As such, we're given ample opportunities to show our work throughout the course of the program. I have had two such opportunities recently, having been given the chance to display a sculpture in one of the academic buildings on campus, as well as in the Advanced Sculpture Exhibit held in our studios in conjunction with First Friday in Albany.


Below are some pictures of my most recent sculptures, as well as some of those created by my fellow art students, both at the graduate and undergraduate level. GC and my friend Meredith joined me for the evening- a great kick off for my first show as a Saint Rose student!















No comments:

Post a Comment